1. Ensure that the leader is responsible for monitoring the safety of the machine equipment and crew.
2. Before the operation, the operators must dress their work clothes, work hats and work shoes in a neat way, fasten the front of the coat and the cuff of the sleeves, and keep the bags free of clutter and wear no watches and accessories.
3. Before starting up, the required lubricating oil (grease) shall be added to each filling point, lubricating point and oil tank of the machine.
4. Without approval, non-crew members shall not start or operate the machine without authorization, and assistants and apprentices shall work under the guidance of the pilot.
5. Before starting the machine, it should check whether there is any sundries in all parts of the machine. It must first give the signal (press the safety bell) and echo back and forth to ensure the security around the machine before starting up.
6. Before the machine is running, first the counter counting cycle, and then the positive counting cycle, so as to avoid sundries between the rollers damaging the rubber cloth, printing plate, etc.
7. During the operation of the machine, it is strictly prohibited to touch the working face of the machine with hands, to prevent maintenance and cleaning of the machine, to avoid crossing the rotating parts, and to keep the protective device of the machine complete.
8. The crew should strictly observe the position according to the division of labor, pay attention to the operation of all parts of the machine at all times, and stop the machine immediately if any problem is found.
9. The working area shall be kept clean and unobstructed, and the ground shall be kept clean and unobstructed. There is no sundries around the worktable and machine, and the maintenance tools and spare parts should be placed in the specified position.
No one is allowed to laugh, play, or make any noise around the machine.
11. At the end of the work, clean the machine, protect the printing plate, scrub the rubber cloth, press the roller and roll the pillow, turn off the power, and fill in the work log.
12. Regular maintenance and maintenance of the machine, and filling in maintenance record data, can extend the service life of the machine, improve the production quality and safe production.
13. Non-staff members are prohibited from operating.