In recent years, with the continuous development of science and technology, all kinds of printing machines have improved a lot in function compared with the previous ones, which can meet the needs of modern enterprises. There are many kinds of printing machines, but the more common ones are: roller printing machine, type printing machine, flat screen printing machine, round screen printing machine, transfer printing machine, digital printing machine, etc. The following is our company supreme printing machinery for you to explain the functions of common printing machines, and the advantages and disadvantages of the application to production processing.
1. Roller printing machine: each cylinder on the roller printing machine is equipped with a pulp plate, a feed roller, a scraper and a color knife for removing the yarn. When printing, the pulp plate paste by to pulp roll pass to cylinder, with starched knife in addition to paste on the surface of the cylinder, cylinder engraving paste after storage in relative extrusion cylinder and pressure roller, printing ink is transferred to the fabric, thus finish printing process.
Advantages: clear patterns, rich layers, can print fine line flowers, clouds and other patterns; No color difference; High labor productivity, suitable for mass production.
Disadvantages: the equipment is expensive and covers a large area.
2. Type printing machine: the board (soaked in oil paper), metal plate or chemical plate carves hollow-out decorative pattern, on the fabric, dip in with brush or scraper paste on the type version of the coating, can be on the fabric pattern.
Advantages: suitable for small batch production; The pattern size and color setting are not limited; The color is brilliant.
Disadvantages: lack of clarity and precision: it is difficult to print straight line pattern and hollow circular pattern; Difficulty with flowers; Low productivity.
3. Flat screen printing machine:
A. box type flat screen printing machine, paste was printed fabric on the temperature is about 45 ℃ hot bedplate and, in turn, will be tight on the frame and the seal has a pattern of silk net paste, with a rubber scraper scrape printing to the fabric.
Advantages: the size of unit pattern reversal is limited. Color matching is not restricted; The color is brilliant; To facilitate the printing of easily deformed fabrics; Suitable for small batch production.
Disadvantages: large area of equipment; It is difficult to solve the plate printing; The precision of pattern is inferior to that of roller printing. Low productivity.
B. moving type of flat screen printing machine: printed fabric smooth paste in the guide, and with the conduction band marched back distance, a flower, then stop, mast automatically dropped to sieve sieve box close to the fabric, after blowing a printing scraper according to electromagnetic control frequency reciprocating starched, paste blown after printing on the fabric. The screen frame is immediately lifted up and the guide belt moves forward according to the prescribed distance. The printing process is completed automatically one after another. After the printing is finished, the fabric will be dried in the oven.
Advantages: the size of unit pattern reversal is limited. Although the color scheme is limited, it can print more than ten color schemes. It is good for printing textured fabrics: rich and colorful.
Disadvantages: difficult to solve printing plate; The precision of pattern is inferior to that of roller printing. The thickness and finish are not as good as the frame type flat screen printing.
4. Round screen printing machine: the round screen is installed in a fixed position that can be rotated, the scraper (or magnetic rod) is installed in the hollow nickel net, and the pulp pump for color paste is injected into the network through the shaft core of the scraper; When printing, the fabric runs on the platform with the rubber guide belt. The scraper presses the color paste through the mesh hole and prints the pattern on the fabric.
Advantages: 12 to 16 sets of color; Suitable for printing easily deformed fabrics and wide width (2800-3200mm) fabrics; Can overcome joint printing; Thick and gaudy scarf; Low labor intensity and high production efficiency.
Disadvantages: the pattern layer is inferior to roller printing.
5. Transfer printing machine: the printing method of printing the dye on the paper and then transfer the dye on the transfer paper to the fabric under certain conditions.
Advantages: strong adaptability, short production cycle; Heat transfer printing, no post-treatment; Strong expressive ability of pattern; Simple process and production equipment, easy training for operators.
Disadvantages: high cost; The dispersing dyes used in heat transfer method have low sublimation fastness. The wet transfer method of reactive dyes also has the disadvantages of long production cycle and sewage discharge.
6. Digital printing machine, digital printing is the pattern design by digital form input to the computer, through the computer color separation tracing draft system (CAD) editing process, by computer control micro piezoelectric ink jet mouth again to special dyeing liquid direct injection to the textile, forming the required pattern, then according to the group composition of different fabrics made of different post-processing, such as drying solid color processing, etc.
Advantages of this type of printing: because water is not needed in the printing process, it will not pollute the environment.