The Hot Press
The hot press is also called bunding machine. According to different media of thermal pressure, it can be divided into tin welding, ACF(cross-guide electric tape), ACP(cross-guide electric glue), TBF(hot-melt adhesive film). Suitable for FPC(flexible circuit board),HSC(zebra paper), TAB and LCD and PCB connection. As the Pitch of PCB or FPC in consumer electronic products tends to be small, the traditional tin welding technology has been difficult to meet the requirements of extremely fine thermal pressure. The ACF process has been gradually applied by mobile phone designers.
The characteristics of
1. Using pulse heating technology, the temperature control is accurate, and the temperature sampling frequency is 0.1s.
2. Diversified working modes, such as single working platform, rotating working platform, left-right mobile platform, etc.
3. Multi-stage temperature control.
4. Real-time temperature curve display.
5. Silica gel band index mechanism.
6. CCD visual system provides accurate alignment.
7. Large capacity program prestorage.
8. Touch interface and program password protection.